Monday, August 3, 2009

Random Info!

To continue my post on idiots at self check-out, I found another reason why these people should not be using this feature at grocery stores. I was buying salad today and got into the self check-out line. There was a huge sign covering the bill taker stating Debit and Credit ONLY, no cash. The guy in front of me was shocked, after scanning all his food, that he could not pay by cash. Come on buddy, could you not read the sign. Granted he was a late teenager/early 20 something but that sign was pretty obvious. Because of his stupidity, he had to wait for the clerks to come fix his mistake. These kind of people should not be using self check-out.

After reading one of my favorite blogs, www.foodnetworkaddict.blogspot.com, and his subsequent tweet about CVS that I realized I had not blogged about how horrible CVS really is. They have tags everywhere in their stores that say WOW, as if it is on sale, when in all reality it is not on sale. These tags are easily mistaken for their actual sales tag. It is the most deceitful advertising ever. I got to figure out how to report them. Ugh I hate CVS!

Okay that is it for now, but to random bits of info.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I agree about CVS. I hate them, too! I grocery shop at Kroger and routinely use my "Kroger Card" to get money off food and gas(and yes, get tracked by Big Brother, I'm sure). I have a CVS card but what has it ever done for me? NOTHING! I don't think they really have sales. I only go there if I HAVE to. Ugh.