Monday, September 7, 2009

Home Depot: Don't believe them!

When Home Depot tells you, you can do it with their help, don't believe them! Home Depot said I could paint the walls of my apartment using a paint sprayer, boy were they wrong. Painting my apartment before my move was a horrible experience. I got paint everywhere (body, hair, clothes and plastic covering the floor) and this paint sprayer did not cover as well as I thought (see examples). I should have just used a paint roller.
Anyway, if Home Depot tells you you can do it, they are wrong. You really cannot, hire someone, that is my next plan. What a bad experience.


On a brighter note the carpet cleaner I bought worked wonderful. That thing really did clean well. I plan on using it again :)

3 comments:

Mycket said...

oh no! hahhaaa - that looks like it was quite frustrating! Looks like your vacation to Canada was nice though!

Maursupial said...

So their motto should really be "We'll tell you you can do it, and then laugh and the results"?

Melissa said...

oooooooh noooooooo!!!! How are the walls looking these days?

I love the title to this post, by the way. Hi-larious!