Thursday, October 15, 2009

What has been on my mind lately!

  1. Obama wins the Noble Peace prize - What is up with that? He just started the job. They gave it to him for his potential not his accomplishments. Alfred Noble must be rolling in his grave right now. I also think he was given the prize because the is not George Bush. Bill Clinton deserves this more than Obama. What is up with those Norwegians, they are crazy!
  2. Creigh Deeds - I am so sick and tired of his commercials. If I hear one more time about how many bills McDonald sponsored that restricted a woman's right to choose, I am going to go crazy. All he is try to do is scare women into not voting for McDonald. He has no concrete plans and all he can do is focus on a thesis paper written years ago. I am not surprised that McDonald is winning the state election so far. Glad to see Virginia is going to have a Republican Governor again.
  3. This lady on my bus to work - She is so coordinated it is crazy. She has rings, ear rings, bracelets, necklaces, sweaters and coats that all match. So far I have seen her in Green, Red and maybe Orange. I am interested to see what else this woman has. It is unbelievable, she must have cleaned out one store of all of its stock.
  4. Work - I have been so busy it is crazy. But I am glad to have a job and keeping busy.

2 comments:

Maursupial said...

Yeah!! I love it when you tell us what's on your mind. It does make me miss you, though!! I love me a rant from Freddie.

Freddy said...

Miss you too friend. I usually don't have much on my mind but I try. Glad you enjoyed.